We are looking for an assistant Trailmaster. Interested parties please message us. Thanks!
Trails will be open Saturday the 14th!
Hatfield system looks good, few muddy spots but nothing not normally there. Flooded out spots have subsided and everything looks good.
The powerlines have not been ridden yet, so we can’t comment on their condition. As always they are not for the novice rider, and width restrictions on the powerlines are still 60” per CMP. Potters field is still closed (working on it) so powerlines are NOT accessible from Hebo Hybo via Potters field.
2022 ATV Safety Training
All training courses will be held at the South Berwick Recreation Center on Norwell Street.
The course will run from 8 a.m. until approximately 3 p.m. The cost is $5 per person and lunch will be served.
Youths between the ages of 10 and 16 are required by law to complete one of these courses in order to drive on the trails. The course is also fantastic for drivers of any age!
Classes fill quickly so please call right away to get in!
For more information, please contact Ed Coleman at 207-490-2736
Our final meeting of the season. We will be meeting inside at our original location of the South Berwick community center. Meeting will be at 6:30 on Thursday the 11th.
Trail Work Hours also count as community service hours for high school students. Contact a club official for more information.
There have been some questions about our trails systems, so hopefully this will help clarify.
Hatfield Pond system in Berwick:
- approx 14 miles of trails
- parking off of Ridlon Rd at either the trailhead or the pond lot.
- It is requested that you be a member of a club. Not necessarily ours, but the landowner does check occasionally.
- ATV’s, SxS’s and Dirtbikes are allowed. 65” width maximum.
- Trail Rating: All Riders. Some rocks and mud, but overall very accessible.
CMP Powerlines in Lebanon
- approx 12 miles of trails, connects to Ossippee Mt ATV club
- There is no designated parking
- Potters Field is closed until further notice. Bakers grant to Emery is new access route to school house ice cream.
- ATV’s and SxS’s are allowed 60” maximum.
- NO Dirtbikes per CMP
- Club membership is not required, but is encouraged
- Trail Rating: Medium to expert skill levels. Very rocky and muddy, not recommended for novice riders.
Club memberships due for
for 2022-2023 season
Memberships expire in June 2022. To download our standard membership form, click on the SMATV logo below to open the form. The business membership form can be opened by clicking on the button below.
You can print out and mail the completed form, or stop by a meeting on the second Wednesday of the month to drop it off. You can also renew your membership at any of our events.