With the recent snow and the closing of a section of Ridlon Rd., The trails at Hatfield and the powerlines are closed for the season to ATV/SxS/Dirt bike use. Thanks and see you next year!
Our first meeting!!!! This Wednesday 9/9/20 at 6:30 at the North Berwick Community Center. It is an outdoor avenue with some picnic tables under an overhang that we can use. Masks and social distancing etiquette are on a personal basis, meaning if you want to wear one that’s fine but is not going to be required. We will be discussing club business as well as the possibility of having our annual toy drive ride this year. We look forward to seeing everyone!
2020 ATV Safety Training Courses Postponed until further Notice
All training courses will be held at the South Berwick Recreation Center on Norwell Street.
The course will run from 8 a.m. until approximately 3 p.m. The cost is $5 per person and lunch will be served.
Youths between the ages of 10 and 16 are required by law to complete one of these courses in order to drive on the trails. The course is also fantastic for drivers of any age!
Classes fill quickly so please call right away to get in!
For more information, please contact Ed Coleman at 207-490-2736
Trail Work Hours also count as community service hours for high school students. Contact a club official for more information.
1. As of today all of our trails are open as of today. The only exception is POTTERS FIELD! That section of the powerline trail will remain closed until further notice due to the saturation on the trail.
Due to the states quarantine order, we have had to modify the following:
1. There will be no safety classes held this year.
2. All of our charity rides are cancelled until further notice. We are hoping to still have our toy ride in November!
3. We do not know when out of state riders will be allowed to ride without having to quarantine themselves first.
4. The Hatfield Pond parking/beach area is still closed by the town. Please park in the Trail Head lot to ride.
5. We will be having a trail maintenance ride at Hatfields coming up in June sometime. Keep watching the FB page!
Edit: if subsequent posts mention anything about the quarantine or complain about it they will be deleted. Again, for about the 50th time, we are not telling you whether you can or cannot ride the trails in Maine on any clubs trails, nor are we agents of enforcement for the quarantine order. We do not know how you would go about quarantining to be able to ride the trails. We as clubs are merely passing along information
Club memberships due for
for 2020-2021 season
Memberships dated 2019-2030 expire in June 2020. To download our standard membership form, click on the SMATV logo below to open the form. The business membership form can be opened by clicking on the button below.
You can print out and mail the completed form, or stop by a meeting on the second Wednesday of the month to drop it off. You can also renew your membership at any of our events.