Final club meeting of the year Thursday Oct 14th at 6:30 at the North Berwick Community Center
There have been some questions about our trails systems, so hopefully this will help clarify.
Hatfield Pond system in Berwick:
- approx 14 miles of trails
- parking off of Ridlon Rd at either the trailhead or the pond lot.
- It is requested that you be a member of a club. Not necessarily ours, but the landowner does check occasionally.
- ATV’s, SxS’s and Dirtbikes are allowed. 65” width maximum.
- Trail Rating: All Riders. Some rocks and mud, but overall very accessible.
CMP Powerlines in Lebanon
- approx 12 miles of trails, connects to Ossippee Mt ATV club
- There is no designated parking
- Potters Field is closed until further notice. Bakers grant to Emery is new access route to school house ice cream.
- ATV’s and SxS’s are allowed 60” maximum.
- NO Dirtbikes per CMP
- Club membership is not required, but is encouraged
- Trail Rating: Medium to expert skill levels. Very rocky and muddy, not recommended for novice riders.
Trails will be open May 15th at both Hatfields and the Powerlines. POTTERS FIELD IS CLOSED for the time being. We are working on getting it open as well as another access route. DO NOT USE OR GO THROUGH POTTERS FIELD PLEASE!
With the recent snow and the closing of a section of Ridlon Rd., The trails at Hatfield and the powerlines are closed for the season to ATV/SxS/Dirt bike use. Thanks and see you next year!
2021 ATV Safety Training
All training courses will be held at the South Berwick Recreation Center on Norwell Street.
The course will run from 8 a.m. until approximately 3 p.m. The cost is $5 per person and lunch will be served.
Youths between the ages of 10 and 16 are required by law to complete one of these courses in order to drive on the trails. The course is also fantastic for drivers of any age!
Classes fill quickly so please call right away to get in!
For more information, please contact Ed Coleman at 207-490-2736
Trail Work Hours also count as community service hours for high school students. Contact a club official for more information.
Club memberships due for
for 2021-2022 season
Memberships dated 2019-2030 expire in June 2020. To download our standard membership form, click on the SMATV logo below to open the form. The business membership form can be opened by clicking on the button below.
You can print out and mail the completed form, or stop by a meeting on the second Wednesday of the month to drop it off. You can also renew your membership at any of our events.