top of page

6/12/19 Meeting Minutes

6/12/19 Meeting Minutes

  1. Meeting Called to Order

  2. Secretaries Report Accepted

  3. Changing wording on website to “ Official Recognition with gift for 40 + hours” for trail work

  4. Smaller gift suggested as lower tier for people who don’t complete the full 40 hours

  5. Treasurer’s Report Accepted

  6. Thank you card needed for Northeast Motorsports for cash donation

  7. Membership Report Accepted

  8. Trail Report

  9. Trails took a beating during ride from everything still being wet

  10. Had stone delivered to potter’s field

  11. Was scheduled for Tuesdays and we had to cancel so we could go recover a machine that was stuck on the power lines and it was raining.

  12. Need to set date to go lay stone at potter’s field.

  13. Next Tuesday the 18th we are going

  14. Need to do so that people stop riding the road.

  15. Thoughts on Group Ride

  16. Went Well

  17. Working on making one continuous loop

  18. Everyone did a good job clearing up the logging path

  19. Added a lot of length to the system

  20. Need to go out and do trimming

  21. Need to be at least in pairs for trail work

  22. All of the bridges need entrances and exits filled and the two big ruts at the entrance need to be filled

  23. Using 3 Inch Stone

  24. Need to put more signs up in pit where we have bonfires, there was someone riding in it the other day.

  25. Looking into making signs to mark our trails so people know which club they belong to.

  26. Someone is donating a Snap-On mini fridge to raffle or auction off at the Yard Sale.

  27. Need to pick up some donations for the yard sale this week.

  28. The yard sale is at 54 High St.

  29. Safety Classes

  30. June 22nd

  31. 7 person waiting list, class full currently

  32. 3 People going to teach class

  33. Supplies

  34. Down to 50 pens left for new memberships, do we want to order more?

  35. There are also only 5 large stickers left

  36. Plenty of small stickers

  37. Had 50 larger previously and down to 5

  38. We have a small mark up on the stickers when we sell them.

  39. Storage Unit

  40. Had Offer for insurance, there is none included

  41. Going to pass on insurance for time being

  42. Voted Against

  43. New Ideas

  44. Suggestions for Charity Ride next year

  45. Suggestions to encourage more trail work

  46. Lower tiers for rewards

  47. Like 10 for a hat

  48. Meeting Adjourned

bottom of page