1. Secretaries Report Accepted
2. Treasurer’s Report Accepted
3. Membership Report
a. 78 Members
b. 141 Memberships
c. 4 Business Members
4. Trail Report
a. Wintertime trails open
b. We had some one message us wanting to know if we had a trail map at a convenience store or some membership forms
c. Want to put signs up on power line trail so that people know that they are on our trails.
5. Storage Unit
a. Have price from one on RTE 9
b. Safe Harbor Storage on 202 no one has gotten a hold of
c. Need to clarify that it’s ok to leave a truck there twice a year.
d. Motion put forward if we can get price that was discussed we will put deposit on unit at Southern Maine Storage on RTE 202 in Lebanon
e. Motion Accepted
f. Need to give month’s notice on old unit
6. Need dates for rides and safety classes
a. Instructors Ed, Larry and Bill and a couple others
b. Need to take class and test to teach classes. Have to go to workshop once every two years and teach one course a year to maintain certification.
c. People on Facebook have been asking about classes already.
d. Dates for Safety Classes: April 27th, June 22nd, August 17th, September 28th
7. Need to work on roughing out ride dates
a. Ride is going to be to benefit club instead of charity in July
b. We currently have 3 charity rides
c. If this doesn’t work out well we can pick out a new charity for the ride next year
d. If we have some smaller informal rides we don’t necessarily need to set up everything the way we do now.
e. Might have some smaller night rides this year.
8. 1st ride of year will be June 2nd to benefit club on a Sunday
9. Christmas Toy Run will be November 3rd same as every year first Sunday in November which works well schedule wise to not compete with other rides and weather is generally fine.
10. Still Need to decide on Dates for night rides
a. Dates for rides need to be sent to state for permits
b. Night ride will be to benefit food pantry
c. We are going to finalize dates next month
a. We are moving storage units and not pursuing this anytime soon
12. April Meeting Will be Election of Officers
13. Trout Unlimited
a. Want us to move two bridges this year
b. There may be potential to more trail off power lines in this area
c. Our contract is with CMP all the way to the Salmon Falls River
14. Meeting Adjourned